Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things you treasure

I have never thought that the blogosphere would bring so many friends, and things to reflect on. When I entered my card to Stampin Sisters in Card challenge I found these words: "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Matthew 6:21


These words stay in my mind and I wanted to share them with you. I treasure my family, my husband and our pets, and I learn everyday how great is to play together.


I received the snow drops from these pictures from my father. We used to walk in the forrest when I was little but now I am busy almost all the time and in the last years I missed walking with him. So, he sent me some bulb snow drops.


I`ve taken the photos with so much love,
especially for you :)

5 comments:

  1. I hope you saw it`s a cat... My mother said it`s a fish :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card .last month we went to the woods ,saw
    these snowdrops.they are really a lovely sight
    i like the bow in cats neck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. suuuper draguta pisica, ingenios as spune

    m-am uitat pe blogul tau, sunt superbe lucrusoarele din hartie pe care le modelezi, au si putina magie cred

    multa bafta, te puup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Multumesc, Codruta pentru aprecieri. Si pentru vizita :)

    ReplyDelete