Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quilled cat and roses

He he! Here is this cat and the roses from the wall behind her (for me a cat is she, not it). They make such a great couple.
I couldn`t help myself and wanted to show you this card even if I used this cat over and over again.


There are things in quilling I can`t get enough from. Quilled snoflakes, quilled flowers, cakes, teapots and cats.


And of course the stamps I used you with. These roses make me dream of a room and an armchair... with a soft vintage feeling.



Now, that`s all for today... Hope you`ll love my cat,
Anca

7 comments:

  1. Ce pisicuta simpatica ai creat tu aici. Pisicile au un farmec aparte si un aer misterios, iar alaturarea cu trandafiri si culorile alese chiar te indeamna la visare. Foarte frumos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. E pisica sau motan ? Oricum face:" miau,ce blanita frumoasa am "....
    Si are si fundita rosie(ca-n poezie).Felicitari,totu-i delicat si asortat.
    aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. O pisicuta gratioasa! Imi place felicitarea ta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet kitty. The rose stamp works well with the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super! Imi place cum ai asezat trandafirii ca la intamplare (adica random)

    ReplyDelete