Sunday, May 13, 2012

The purple card

In my last post I told you about the cards I made - in different colors. Two of you wanted to see the pale purple one so here it is the winner :) In postul de data trecuta va spuneam despre felicitarile pe care le-am facut in culori diferite. Si va ceream sa votati ce culoare preferati s avedeti. Doua persoane au ales mov deschis asa ca iat-o
Tomorrow I`ll show you another wedding invitation design. Maine va voi arata un nou model de invitatie de nunta. Thank you for your visit and comments, Va multumesc pentru vizita si pentru comentarii, Anca

4 comments:

  1. Wow Anca, the purple looks preety cool. i think I liked this one more...
    Keep posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so warm and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its not at all quiling

    ReplyDelete