Saturday, December 8, 2012

Quilling snowflakes - day number 8

Hi there! I almost lost the number of these snowflakes days... After thinking a little bit I knew it`s number 8. This is an unusual combo - pink and turquoise for Christmas! But I thought why not?!If they are not gona sell I`ll keep them for the next year :D

I had my first quilling workshop today. It was special - I love teaching others and I love being with them and love to see what they make and how different they are and so on. My family asked why I`m doing this, I should keep this for myself, people will copy you and will compete with you. Well, first I had no idea about why I`m doing this, than I realised I just want to do this so bad - exactly how I wanted to try quilling - so why should there be a reason for everything we do? Now I have a lot of reasons but just beacuse I want to is the best reason.






Salut, salut! Mai ca am pierdut numaratoarea zilelor cu fulgi. Dupa ce m-am gandit un pic mi-am amintit ca e numarul 8. O combinatie neobisnuita - roz si turquoise pentru Craciun! Dar mi-am zis ca de ce nu? Daca nu se vand le pastrez pentru anul viitor :D

Azi am tinut primul atelier de quilling. A fost deosebit - imi place sa-i invat pe altii, imi place sa vad ce le iese, imi place sa fiu cu oamenii, imi place sa vad cat sunt de diferiti si asa mai departe. Familia m-a intrebat ca de ce vreau sa-i invat si pe altii? Ca ar trebui sa tin secret pentru mine, ca oamenii vor dori sa ma copieze. De fapt la inceput habar n-am avut de ce vreau sa fac asta, apoi mi-am dat seama ca imi doresc foarte tare - exact cum am vrut sa fac quilling - asa ca de ce ar trebui sa fie mereu un motiv serios pentru ceea ce facem? Acum am o multime de motive, dar pentru ca asa vreau eu este cel mai bun motiv.

Va multumesc pentru vizitele voastre (stiu ca sunteti pe acolo si daca nu lasati mesaje),
Thank you for your visit ( I know you are there even if you don`t leave comments),
Anca

1 comment: